Icy wind of night be gone, this is not your domain,










Friday, January 20, 2012

negatives, Cosmic Consciousness by Tom Hamill

 I had some negatives developed today, 4 roll, 2 were black and white and one was a old roll that was out of date it was a roll i got with the camera-30 years out of date.
the other roll was just plain old fuji superia film 400iso, 
all rolls developed except the fuji one were taken when i first got the camera i hadn't gotten them developed till now.
brings back some old memories, i had longer hair then.

Dunning–Kruger effect


I've been listening to Tom Hamill lately, he is pretty interestering although his songs sound alot similar and-after a while they do your head in









































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my website so i
got here to go back the desire?.I'm attempting to to find issues to enhance my website!I guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

Take a look at my page ... classique