Icy wind of night be gone, this is not your domain,










Monday, December 5, 2011

painting's develop. my artworks are falling off the walls.



I have been working on the paintings i photographed a couple posts ago, the one on the left, you cant make out much detail but I've build up the surface, I'm going to sand back the (green tinged) white paint I've dripped onto the canvas to a thick layer of wood glue that i had over what i had drawn previously. the one on the right I'm working on how to build it up, below you will see two sketches I've done for it, one on a notebook the other i did digitally in ms paint,  it has similar vibes to one called 'NAZI WITCH' (see the very bottom image).. or will have. the difference being its much larger.
if a painting isn't sold, does it have any value? I don't think it does really.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on
Bing for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for a remarkable post and a all round interesting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment
but I have saved it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when
I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb jo.


Here is my homepage: branc