Icy wind of night be gone, this is not your domain,










Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Dont Know Whats Going On.

My Mind is still toying with me, all my dreams are so good they are nightmares when i wake up.
and i have no idea what to do about it.
A teacher of mine, Vikky said that dreams are a way of our intuition which we ignore telling us that something is wrong-but-i still have no idea what is going on.
Before i leave, i'll update this blog with a faggy poem i wrote:
its Alright, it just doesnt seem very.. balls'y.

When I Laid With You,
The Sorrows of my Mind and my Heart
Broke into Piece and Piece
Untill they Drifted away.
There I Laid with my Finger Tips in clouds,
With Feet floating,
I too Drifted Briefly,
Living with you, As it was.
Wholly.
Soundly, Satisfied.




-I also just enabled comments on my Website check it here: http://dahnithelunatic.comuv.com/Xpage.html

1 comment:

aubrey said...

don't call your poem faggy, it is beautiful